Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer 2011

I have enjoyed my summer this year, but now I am ready to get busy. I begin student teaching in just a few short weeks. I am excited. Graduation is right around the corner. It is hard to believe that I will graduate from college in just a few months with my teaching degree. Then the real work begins, finding a job!! I hope and PRAY that God opens the door for me to find a job quickly. Teaching is my lifelong dream and in just a few months I will have the paper that will allow me to fulfill my dream. I cannot begin to describe how thrilled I am.

We have a busy fall ahead in our family too. Lexie will be two in October and Trey will be one. They are growing up so fast. Each day is something new with both of them. They have blessed my life in ways that no one else ever could have. I look forward to any time that I can spend with them.

Joe and Jenn are married now. I am so happy that he married his soul mate. They are in the process of buying a home....I am so proud of him! Of course, we would love for them to have us another grandbaby but that will come in time. They want to wait, so we have to wait...haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment