Monday, March 14, 2011

March 2011

I can’t believe how fast time has passed. I have not taken the time to update my blog. Since it has been almost a year since I have posted anything on here, I guess I will bring everyone up to speed about what has been going on in my life. As most of you know, Trey was born in September. He is the sweetest little boy….he is so much like his Uncle Joe was when he was a baby. He is always happy and ready to light up the world with his precious smile.
Lexie is growing up so fast. She is quickly approaching her “terrific twos”…..her parents are going to have a ball! We took her to the zoo yesterday in Jacksonville and she had so much fun. She is turning into a papa’s girl….all weekend long she wanted her papa. Of course, James loves that. She made sure her Mimi was close by also though….I do believe my favorite sound in the world is hearing her say “Mimi.”
James and I just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary last week. I am so blessed to get to live life with my absolute best friend in the world. He is so good to me…yea I am spoiled rotten, I know that. I am honestly thankful that God put us together, even when we weren’t searching for his will! We have raised our family, and now we get to enjoy our grandkids together!
Church is amazing….God sent us a new pastor back in September. He is definitely the man that God would have at our church. He is working so hard to renovate our sanctuary so that it will be ready for the next level God is taking us to. His entire family is an asset to our church!!
I am counting down the days of school. I have two months left of classes, and then I begin student teaching in the fall. I am excited about graduating and becoming a teacher. It is my lifelong dream, and my calling in God. I know that God is going to us me in the lives of my future students!
Joe is getting married in two months from today. I am very thankful that he and Jenn got back together. They remind me so much of me and James when we were young……I just know they are a match made in heaven….God’s hand is in the marriage! Jenn is going to be blessed with having Joe for a husband. I am not just saying that because he is my son. I say that because he is so much like his daddy; therefore, Jenn will always be loved and taken care of! Joe is blessed also because Jenn is a precious young lady and has a heart of gold. I am excited to be gaining another daughter, another blessing from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment