Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Next Chapter

Things have changed since my last post. I am officially a graduate of Armstrong Atlantic State University. Saturday, December 10, 2011 was a fabulous day. I had many of my family and friends there to support me as I graduated.

After graduation, Christmas was the focus at our home. This Christmas was very exciting to our family because Lexie and Trey are getting old enough to understand the concept of "presents." Lexie was particularly interested in Christmas this year. She loved all of the gift opening. She was even generous enough to open presents that didn't belong to her.

Another wonderful change happened this past week, I was hired as a teacher with the Long County Board of Education. I am teaching at Smiley Elementary in Ludowici. I have to testify that this is an answered prayer. God is so faithful! I have prayed, asking God to allow me to work in this school system. I have felt that this was God's calling for me for a while now, and of course he proved himself faithful once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment